Business Setup Services

Selecting the right location and the appropriate license for your business in the UAE can be a daunting task, but a crucial one. We offer business setup services across the UAE, with a choice of Free Zone, Mainland, or Offshore.

Benefits of  Business Setup in Dubai Mainland

Hassle-free Business Setup Process

Easy availability of Office Space

Mainland Company Formation

A Mainland company is a company that is allowed to do business both inside and outside the UAE. Registered in the Department of Economic Development, mainland companies can conduct any industrial, commercial, trading, professional, or tourism activity. Few professional activities are prohibited as per DED's business regulations, and others require approvals of authorities that regulate these activities. The main advantage of mainland companies is that they can operate their business all across the UAE with no restrictions. When it comes to shares, a foreign investor can claim only 49 % and the rest 51% is owned by a UAE national shareholder.

Dubai Mainland

If you wish to enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility for your business, getting a Dubai mainland registration can be a wise decision. It gives your business the freedom to trade internationally, which is something necessary for many brands in this increasingly connected world.

Flexibility to carry out any legalized business activity in the entire UAE

Local sponsors not required for obtaining professional license

Easy Visa availability

Income tax & corporate tax exemptions

Abu Dhabi Mainland

Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate in the UAE. Over the past few years, this city has undergone a tremendous transformation in terms of economic development and growth. Setting up your business in Abu Dhabi will not only allow you to grow in a supportive business environment but also an added advantage of operating in a tax-friendly environment.

Benefits of  Business Setup in Abu Dhabi Mainland

Commercial license valid for 2 years

Easy license renewal process & big time savings on annual payments

Cheaper company formation costs compared to other Emirates

Minimum taxes levied on businesses for LLC formation

No foreign exchange restrictions, quotas, and trade barriers

Quick and easy company registration process

Sharjah Mainland

The strategic location of Sharjah with easy access to ports on both the eastern and the western seaports of the Arabian Gulf, connections to Africa and the Indian Ocean, provides a lucrative opportunity for foreign investors. The Sharjah Economic Development Department is the licensing authority for company formation in the Sharjah mainland.

Benefits of  Business Setup in Sharjah  Mainland

No Currency Restrictions

Easy Renting of Office

No Mandatory Audit

No Limit on Business Activities

Unlimited Visas

No income tax or corporate tax

Ajman Mainland

Though the smallest of all seven Emirates, Ajman has a world-class infrastructure and connectivity that offer all business entities great advantage. Over the past few years, many manufacturing, transport, and IT companies are thriving in this Emirate.

Benefits of  Business Setup in Ajman  Mainland

Yearly auditing is not mandatory.

No restriction on activities.

Zero capital requirement.

Tax-Free Economy

No limit on Visas

Conduct business with local market

If you wish to set up your company, contact us for a free consultation. Our experts will be happy to assist you with all the details.